Pittsfield Police log for Tuesday, June 25
Tuesday, June 25
• 7:36 a.m.: Police investigate a reported past breaking and entering on North Street. No arrests are made.
• 8:16 a.m.: Cliff Hahne, 60, of Cliff Avenue, is arrested by police on a charge of assault and battery.
• 1:34 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Canal Avenue. A verbal advisement is given and no arrests are made.
• 4:28 p.m.: Anthony E. Hoyt, 25, of Columbus Avenue, is arrested by police on a warrant.
• 4:54 p.m.: James S. McRory, 27, of Orlando Avenue, is arrested by police on a charge of third offense driving while under the influence of drugs and driving with a revoked license.
• 7:40 p.m.: Tiffany M. Hyat, 40, of Jubilee Terrace, and Meagen Herene, 32, of Lanesborough, are arrested by police and charged with disorderly conduct.
• 8:59 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Cherry Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 11:47 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Madison Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
Editor’s note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.