Pittsfield Police log for Tuesday, March 4
Pittsfield Police Department
Tuesday, March 4
- 2:27 a.m.: Police respond to a reported assault involving two women on Linden Street at 2:27 p.m. One person is transported to the hospital with unspecified injuries.
- 11:17 a.m.: Police serve a restraining order on North Street.
- 1:13 p.m.: Police respond to a domestic incident at McGill Court on Columbus Avenue and charge Charles Harrigan, 40, with assault and battery.
- 1:27 p.m.: Police arrest Peter Daigneault, 54, of Pittsfield, on a warrant, at Berkshire Medical Center.
- 4:08 p.m.: Police respond to Hollister Street for a report of vandalism.
- 5:05 p.m.: Police and fire department respond to a chimney fire at Tamie Way.
- 5:17 p.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle accident, hit and run, at Worthington Place.
- 6:47 p.m.: Police respond to a motor vehicle accident at Rockland Drive with no personal injuries.
- 7:02 p.m.: Police handle a harassment complaint that allegedly occurred at Mavis Discount Tire on Dalton Avenue.
- 8 p.m.: Police respond to a reported burglary at Alcove Street.
- 9:04 p.m.: Police respond to a reported burglary at Wellington Avenue.
- 9:08 p.m.: Police receive a report of a burglary on Dalton Avenue.
- 9:32 p.m.: Police arrest Allison Forrest, 32, of John Street, on a warrant after a traffic stop on Robbins Avenue and Columbus Avenue.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.