Pittsfield Police Log for Wednesday, June 19
Wednesday, June 19
• 7:34 a.m.: Police investigate a report of stolen property on Pecks Road. No arrests are made.
• 9:25 a.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance on Francis Avenue. A verbal advisement is given and no arrests are made.
• 11:00 a.m.: Police respond to a reported domestic disturbance on Pleasure Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 12:00 p.m.: Brian E. Harris, 46, of Tyler Street, is arrested by police after a motor vehicle stop and charged with driving with a revoked license and having an unregistered and uninsured motor vehicle.
• 3:01 p.m.: Jennifer V. Johnson, 23, of East Housatonic Street, and Kayla I. Baez, 18, of South Atlantic Street, are arrested by police and charged with disorderly conduct.
• 4:50 p.m.: Police are called out to keep the peace on Richmond Avenue. Services are rendered and no arrests are made.
• 5:39 p.m.: Police investigate a reported assault and battery on East Street. Services are rendered and no arrests are made.
• 6:15 p.m.: Candice Hover, 36, of Curtis Street, is arrested by police on a warrant.
• 11:02 p.m.: Police investigate a report of threats on Delaware Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 11:44 p.m.: Police investigate a reported domestic disturbance on Curtin Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.