Pittsfield Police Log for Wednesday, June 26
Wednesday, June 26
• 1:30 a.m.: Robert Williams, 55, of McArthur Street, is arrested by police and charged with assault to rape.
• 2:26 a.m.: Police investigate a report of shots fired on Lincoln Street. No arrests are made.
• 7:59 p.m.: Daniel Root, 30, of Linden Street, is arrested by police on a warrant.
• 3:13 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Club Circle. Services are rendered and no arrests are made.
• 4:28 p.m.: Sarina J. Sweeney, 23, of Wallace Place, is arrested by police at Carr Hardware on North Street on a charge of shoplifting.
• 5:37 p.m.: Virginia L. Langlois, 44, of Dewey Avenue, is arrested by police on two counts of assault and battery on a police officer.
• 9:14 p.m.: Police investigate a report of threats on Somerset Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 9:45 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Westminster Street. No arrests are made.
• 10:11 p.m.: Police investigate a reported domestic disturbance on Dalton Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 10:53 p.m.: William E. Gary Jr., 47, of Curtin Avenue, is arrested by police on a charge of disturbing the peace.
Editor’s note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.