Pittsfield Police Log for Wednesday, March 27
Wednesday, March 27
• 12:08 a.m.: Police respond to a reported past breaking and entering on Appleton Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 7:21 a.m.: Police investigate a reported assault at the Donut Man on North Street. No arrests are made.
• 11:06 a.m.: Sheree Wesson, 52, of Gordon Street, is arrested by police on a charge of disorderly conduct.
• 12:15 p.m.: Police arrest Joseph Wayne Bishop, 43, of Robbins Avenue, on four warrants.
• 12:59 p.m.: Police arrest Ryan C. Manley, 33, of Highland Avenue, on a charge of violating an abuse prevention order following a traffic stop on Tyler Street. Jake E. Sawtelle, 23, of High Street in Dalton, is arrested on a warrant.
• 9:04 p.m.: Damian P. Ivas, 38, of Sunset Drive in Dalton, is arrested by police after a traffic stop on Williams Street and is charged with possession of a class A drug.
• 9:34 p.m.: Police arrest Deanna Manns, 19, of Clinton Avenue, and charge her with assault and battery and vandalizing property.
• 10 p.m.: John H. Newton, 35, listed as homeless, is arrested by police on two warrants.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.