Pittsfield Police log for Wednesday, May 8
For Wednesday, May 8
• 7:04 a.m.: Anthony Hampton, 28, of Wahconah Street, is arrested by police on a charge of domestic assault and battery.
• 1:48 p.m.: Anthony S. Johnson, 29, of Chatham Street, is arrested by police on a charge of breaking and entering for a misdemeanor.
• 2:54 p.m.: Police investigate a reported sex offense on Second Street. No arrests are made.
• 3:08 p.m.: Christopher Kimball, 33, of Orchard Street, is arrested by police on a charge of trespass.
• 5:59 p.m.: David William Smith, 36, of Jubilee Terrace, is arrested by police on two warrants.
• 7:14 p.m.: Justin M. Knight, 28, of Cherry Street, is arrested by police on a charge of violating an abuse prevention order.
• 7:16 p.m.: Police investigate a report of a breaking and entering on Daniels Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 7:58 p.m.: Michael Daniel Lebel, 31, no address given, is arrested by police on single charges of disturbing the peace and accosting or annoying a person of the opposite sex.
• 8:57 p.m.: Gerald A. Vailes, 41, of Bryant Avenue in the Bronx, N.Y., is arrested by police on a warrant.
• 10:01 p.m.: Daniel R. Karpinski, 24, of Reuter Avenue is arrested by police on a charge of trespass.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.