Police blotter for Tuesday, Jan. 29
• 10:18 a.m.: Police arrest Zachary Thomas Yarter, 22, of 20 2nd St., on charges of assault and battery, threat to commit murder and witness intimidation following a domestic dispute at the Big Y on West Street.
• 11:12 a.m.: Police arrest Paul M. Lennon, 59, of East Orchard Terrace, Adams, on a charge of second offense drunken driving and negligent operation of a motor vehicle following a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Hubbard Avenue and Dalton Avenue.
• 1:22 p.m.: Police investigate a reported sex offense on Wilson Street. The investigation is continuing and no further information is available.
• 5:38 p.m.: Police arrest Napoleon L. Sanders, 39, of 7 2nd Street on a charge of assault and battery following a reported domestic disturbance at the Livingston Apartments.
• 5:48 p.m.: Police arrest Michael E. Hinckley, 23, of 769 Worthington St., Springfield, on a warrant.
• 10:09 p.m.: Police arrest Orlando Barnes, 32, of 551 Bridge St., Springfield, on a charge of driving with a suspended license.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.