Police log for Monday, March 12
For Monday, March 12
• 10:50 a.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Dalton Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 12:47 p.m.: Police respond to a reported disturbance at Pittsfield High School. No arrests are made.
• 2:01 p.m.: Police investigate a report of vandalism on Brown Street. No arrests are made.
• 2:52 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Weller Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 6:00 p.m.: Police investigate a reported breaking and entering on Stearns Avenue. No arrests are made.
• 10:23 p.m.: Police arrest Craig R. Mills, 32, of Daniels Avenue, on a charge of disturbing the peace.
• 10:25 p.m.: Dennis H. Hall, 32, of Maple Street, is arrested by police after a traffic stop on North Street and is charged with driving with a suspended license as a subsequent offense and failure to stop or yield.
• 11:41 p.m.: Police arrest Priscilla A. Lussier, 31, of Wahconah Street, on a warrant.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.