Police log for Sunday and Monday, Feb 17-18
For Sunday, Feb. 17
• 2:23 p.m.: Police arrest a 13-year-old on a warrant.
• 6:57 p.m.: Keith Martin, 31, of Francis Avenue, is arrested by police and charged with disturbing the peace and resisting arrest.
• 7:40 p.m.: Police arrest Bridget I. Poirot, 19, of Poirot Road in Florida, on a warrant.
• 11:19 p.m.: Police arrest Kayla Harrigan, 21, of Madison Avenue, on a charge of disturbing the peace and resisting arrest.
For Monday, Feb. 18
• 1:15 a.m.: Police arrest Dennis J. Brown, 55, of Madison Avenue, after a motor vehicle accident on Tyler Street and charge him with single counts of drunken driving and a marked lanes violation.
• 7:22 a.m.: Police respond to a disturbance call on Wendell Avenue and arrest Erica Vaughn, 30, of Wendell Avenue. She is charged with a single count of assault with a dangerous weapon.
• 11:04 a.m.: Benjamin Torres-Lopez, 22, of Grunow Place, is arrested by police after a traffic stop on Tyler Street and is charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
• 6:12 p.m.: Police arrest Christopher Campobello, 35, of April Lane, on a charge of larceny over $250.
• 9:21 p.m.: Police respond to the parking area of the Clock Tower Condominiums and arrest Bailey Hannah van Lingen, 17, of Housatonic Street in Lenox; Christopher Sage Pedercini, 19, of Dalton Avenue; Vincent Quadrozzi, 17, of High Street in Dalton; and Ian Asklipious, 18, of Buel Street, on a charges of possession of alcohol by a minor. Asklipious is additionally charged with possession of a class D drug with the intent to distribute.
• 10:05 p.m.: Police arrest James Edward Killins, 28, of West Street, on a warrant.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.