VIDEO | The Opioid Crisis: A Community Dialogue (Hosted by Carrie Saldo)
Streamed live on May 11, 2017
In partnership with the Center for Human Development (CHD) and the Berkshire Eagle, WGBY facilitates a town hall-style discussion about opioid addiction and misuse in western New England.
Moderated by Berkshire Eagle reporter Carrie Saldo, WGBY’s The Opioid Crisis: A Community Dialogue features contributions about addiction and recovery from a panel of Western New England experts. They include:
• Dr. Robert Roose, Providence Health Systems
• Hampden County District Attorney Anthony Gulluni
• Chantal Silloway, Adolescent Recovery Program Director, Goodwin House
• Danyel Zerella, Mother in Addiction Recovery
• Jennifer Kimball, Berkshire Regional Planning Commission
• Liz Whynott, Tapestry Health, Needle Exchange Program
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.