Weekend Pittsfield Police log
Friday, June 28
• 10:40 a.m.: Police respond to a disturbance on North Street. Verbal advisement is issued; No arrests are made.
• 1:11 p.m.: Animal wildlife issues investigated at the WBEC radio station on Jason Street. The animals could not be located.
• 6:06 p.m.: Brian E. Harris, 25, of McLauglin Place is arrested by police and charged with domestic assault and battery.
• 9:03 p.m.: Police investigate a hit and run accident at Seymour Street and Madison Avenue.
Saturday, June 29
• 1:18 a.m.: Police arrest Gregg S. King, 45, of Burbank Street, and charge him with violating an abuse prevention order.
• 1:42 a.m.: Police arrest Darryl L. McCoy, 45, of Main Road, Savoy, following a motor vehicle stop at Orchard and First streets and charge him with driving under the influence of liquor, second offense.
• 8:24 a.m.: Police arrest Richard M. Clausen, 24, of Walnut Street, and charge him with domestic assault and battery, subsequent offense.
• 10:23 a.m.: Vandalism is reported at the Berkshire County Softball Complex on East Street.
• 6:01 p.m.: A disturbance is reported on Madison Avenue. Services rendered; no arrests are made.
• 8:19 p.m.: An assault is reported on North Street. Services rendered; no arrests are made.
• 10:12 p.m.: A disturbance is reported at the Riverview Homes on West Street. Peace is restored; no arrests are made.
Sunday, June 30
• 2:07 a.m.: Police arrest Bernardino Leyva, 34, of Broad Street and charge him with operating under the influence of liquor, second offense; unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle; and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
• 2:54 p.m.: A disturbance is reported on First Street. Peace is restored; no arrests are made.
• 3:03 p.m.: A disturbance is reported on West Street. Verbal advisement is issued; no arrests are made.
• 5:24 p.m.: Vandalism is reported at the Barrington Stage Company's Stage 2 performance space on Linden Street.
• 9:02 p.m.: A noise disturbance is reported on Onota Street. Peace is restored; no arrests are made.
• 9:42 p.m.: A report of shots fired on Orchard Street is unfounded.
• 11:32 p.m.: The second of two disturbances is reported at Columbus and Dewey avenues (the first is reported at 11:10 p.m.). Peace is restored in both incidents; no arrests are made.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.