Weekend Pittsfield Police log
For Friday, March 15
• 10:53 a.m.: Adam C. Masefield, 26, of Cheshire Road, is arrested by police on a charge of assault and battery.
• 3:17 p.m.: Police arrest Angel M. Squires, 47, of Washington Road in Hinsdale, on a charge of shoplifting and disturbing the peace at the Walmart on Hubbard Avenue.
• 4:02 p.m.: Joel P. Townson, 27, of Pine Dale Circle in Becket, is arrested by police on a charge of shoplifting items valued at more than $100.
• 5:30 p.m.: Police arrest Albert Clemo, 26, of Jesters Lane in Becket, at the Big Y Supermarket on West Street on a warrant.
• 6:44 p.m.: Joseph J. Kirvin, 56, of South Street, is arrested by police on a charge of trespassing.
• 4:46 p.m.: Police arrest Jenna D. Everett, 23, of Main Street in Great Barrington, on four warrants.
For Saturday, March 16
• 12:29 a.m.: Jeffrey P. Houle, 28, of Wahconah Street, is arrested by police and charged with three counts of assault and battery and a single count of witness intimidation.
• 10:42 a.m.: Ann M. Haughey, 21, of Kearney Avenue, is arrested by police on a warrant.
• 12:10 p.m.: Police arrest Christopher J. Maschino, 21, of Lakeview Street, on a charge of driving with a suspended license.
• 6:09 p.m.: Robert D. Grampus is arrested by police after a motor vehicle stop on Seymour Street and is charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and on a warrant.
• 6:36 p.m.: Police arrest Regina Alexander-Daugherty, 54, of Brewster Street in Northborough, on a warrant.
• 8:42 p.m.: Joshua E. Bessette, 33, of Robbins Avenue, is arrested by police on a charge of assault and battery.
• 10:57 p.m.: Police arrest Joan L. Todd, 47, of East Street, on a charge of assault and battery.
For Sunday, March 17
• 12:56 a.m.: Terry L. Martizna, 22, of South Main Street, on two warrants.
• 1:57 a.m.: Zachary C. Slattery, 28, of West Housatonic Street, is arrested by police following a traffic stop and charge him with drunken driving and a marked lanes violation.
• 4:21 p.m.: Police investigate a reported domestic disturbance on Garland Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 4:24 p.m.: Police investigate a reported domestic disturbance on Clinton Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 4:42 p.m.: Police investigate a reported domestic disturbance on Francis Avenue. No arrests are made.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.