Weekend Pittsfield Police log
For Saturday, March 2
• 2:24 a.m.: Ashlee C. Quinn, 21, and Marissa M. Quinn, 23, both of Pecks Road, are arrested and charged with assault and battery.
• 3:17 a.m.: Police arrest Malik K. Hasssan, 47, of East Street, on single charges of domestic assault and battery and unarmed robbery.
• 5:19 a.m.: Robert J. Provencher, 24, of Plunkett Street, is arrested by police and charged with domestic assault and battery and witness intimidation.
• 5:38 p.m.: Police arrest a 15-year-old on North Street. The teen is charged with assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. No other information is available due to the age of the defendant.
• 7:07 p.m.: Cynthia A. Critelli, 54, of Route 20 in New Lebanon, N.Y., is arrested at Price Chopper on Hubbard Avenue and is charged with larceny over $250.
• 8:56 p.m.: Police take Shawn D. Killackey, 44, no address given, into protective custody.
• 9:06 p.m.: Dominique Devon Moody, 25, of Boylston Street, is arrested by police on a charge of disorderly conduct.
• 10:58 p.m.: Police arrest Kelly L. Osoro, 25, of Strong Avenue; Shaun J. Ellsworth, 30, of Bonnie Lane in Peru; and Carrie A. Glazier, 24, of West Street, and charge the trio with possession of heroin.
For Sunday, March 3
• 2:05 a.m.: Patrick J. Danahay, 23, of Highlawn Drive, is arrested by police after a traffic stop and charged with drunken driving and a marked lanes violation.
• 2:16 a.m.: Police arrest Peter Thomson, 61, of Lightning Bug Road in Cummington, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
• 12:31 p.m.: Alicia R. Brett-Lucaroni, 24, of West Street, is arrested by police on a warrant.
• 5:38 p.m.: Police arrest Omar Lopez, 17, of Copley Terrace, after a traffic stop and charge him with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and signal violation.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.