Weekend police log
For Friday, Feb. 1 n 6:57 p.m.: Police arrest Billy Jack Sharpe, 40, of 305 Fenn St., apt. 3, on single charges of violating an abuse prevention order and assault and battery.
• 7:44 p.m.: Tracey Chadwick, 29, of Wood Avenue, is arrested and charged with drunken driving following a traffic stop on Birch Grove Drive.
• 10:04 p.m.: Police respond to a disturbance call at an emergency shelter on West Street and take Jerry Allen Whitney, 42, of 292 West St. into protective custody.
• 11:30 p.m.: Police investigate a noise complaint on McArthur Street and arrest Rayquan B. Watford, 20, of 147 Dewey St., on a warrant and Kayf Chris DeVaughn, 19, of 55 South Onota St., on single counts of possession of Ecstasy with the intent to distribute and possession of alcohol by a person under 21.
For Saturday, Feb. 2
• 1:36 a.m.: Police investigate a reported unwanted person at a West Housatonic Street building and arrest Donald D. Dufur, 45, of 1307 North St. on a charge of trespass.
• 3:23 p.m.: Dante J. Spratling, 28, of Division Street, is arrested on a warrant by police.
• 4:32 p.m.: Police arrest Christopher Stewart, 32, of 46 Faith Circle, Manchester, Conn. at the Big Y Foods on West Street on single charges of shoplifting and disorderly conduct.
• 4:50 p.m.: Patrick M. Kelley, 36, of 72 Danforth Ave., is arrested by police on a charge of assault and battery following a reported domestic incident.
• 10:41 p.m.: Jason M. Dargi, 24, of 67 Stratford Ave., is arrested by police on a warrant.
For Sunday, Feb. 3
• 3:37 a.m.: Police arrest Devon John Ireland, 21, of 97 Acorn St., following a property damage accident at the intersection of Onota Street and Hillside Street. He is charged with drunken driving, marked lane violations and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.
• 5:47 p.m.: Police respond to a disturbance on the property of St. Joseph's High School on Maplewood Avenue. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 5:55 p.m.: Police respond to a reported domestic incident at the Elm Street Car Wash on Elm Street. Peace is restored and no arrests are made.
• 7:02 p.m. David Wolfram, 25, of 63 Dalton Ave., is arrested by police on a warrant.
Editor's note: This is a partial list, compiled from Pittsfield Police records. A charge is not a conviction. All persons listed are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges can be amended or dismissed.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.