Williamstown: New 1753 House fireplace to be lit
Town Manager Peter Fohlin will light the first fire in the newly reconstructed fireplace and chimney of the 1753 House on Field Park, at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 14.
The public is invited. Parking will be available at the Milne Library and at The Williams Inn.
The ‘53 House was built using the same materials and methods of the original homes in town for Williamstown’s bicentennial in 1953.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.