While the winter weather hasn't truly set in, there's still plenty of opportunity to get out and about and enjoy a night on the town. Here's a look at what's on tap in the coming days:
• The Gypsy Joynt in Great Barrington has two great local acts this weekend, with both shows starting at 8 p.m. The Berkshire Mountain Rambler will play on Friday, and The BTUs will jam on Saturday. No cover.
• The Tavern at The A has another great lineup this weekend. White Liger, featuring Abe Guthrie, Darren Todd and Dan Teichert, will rock the house starting at 9 p.m. Friday.
On Saturday, the dance floor switches genres as Alan Franco hosts a Latin Dance Social. Take a salsa dance lesson at 9 p.m. for $7. The floor opens for salsa, bachata, merengue and more, at 9:45. There will be Latin foods, a raffle and more to enjoy. Couples and singles encouraged to check it out.
• DJ Marc the Don and The Shutdown Team present every Friday and Saturday night a dance party at Rascals Grille in Adams, featuring Top 50, reggaeton, hip-hop and more hits, starting at 9:30 p.m. No cover.
• The Lion's Den in Stockbridge has live music every night of the week with no cover. Tonight, see duo Jeannie & John; then catch the Tom Savoy Trio on Friday; Diva & the Dirty Boys play the '60s hits on Saturday; the fiddle-driven Dick Solberg and the Sun Mountain Band play Sunday; Rob Sanzone will rock the house on Monday; Tom Carroll plays Tuesday; with Tom Savoy returning Wednesday.
Dottie's Coffee Lounge in Pittsfield will host the inaugural "Our Hour of Power Hour Comedy Open Mic," presented by Thomas Attila Lewis. Already registered to perform are a mix of amateur and professional comedians, including: Ryan Shanahan, Mark Jagiello, Edward Smyth, Mike Shea, Seth Brown, Ryan Shea and Brian Plumb. Others are welcome to sign up at 7 p.m. to share original material. The show starts at 7:30. This event is free and open to those ages 18 an older.
• Berkshire native Michael Fabrizio comes home from Nashville with his band, Fabrizio and the Fever, for a special acoustic pre-holiday bash at the Hotel on North in Pittsfield. Fabrizio recently appeared on the television show "Nashville," and his band will launch an album in 2016. The event is free and open to the public with a band meet and greet at 7 p.m., and a live show at 8.
• Misty Blues will play at 9 p.m. in nearby Liston's Bar & Grill in Worthington.
• This is a daytime music event, but from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., join Oh Crepe in North Adams for its first Tiniest Stage Performance and brunch, featuring local musicians Adam Tobin and Francesca Shanks. This event, presented by local label Sounds and Tones Records, is free but tips are always welcomed.
• This and every Sunday, the Rev Tor plays a solo show at Sullivan's Station in Lee.
A special combined Berkshire Young Professionals and Chamber Night holiday event will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Berkshire West Athletic Club in Pittsfield. Jessica Roemischer will be performing on piano, and there will be a cash bar.