With the average gas prices in Massachusetts hovering around $4.73 per gallon for regular, frustrations are mounting for customers and for gas station workers.
On the cusp of another election, some say the town can close a bitter divide.
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation will be conducting guardrail repairs in Lee and Becket on eastbound and westbound sections of Interstate 90 during overnight hours next week, according to a news release.
City police put out a call for information in locating a missing 17-year-old, Angus Young, earlier this month. Two weeks later, he is still missing, according to police.
A fire at an apartment building on 27 Rear Commercial St. in Adams in the early hours of Saturday damaged the building but did not injure any residents.
WallaSauce is one of four businesses splitting a total of $30,000 in grant funding to open a pop-up shop from July through September in the Northern Berkshires.
TODAY'S TOP HEADLINES
- Mitchell Chapman: Where have all the Uber and Lyfts gone in Berkshire County?
- Inside the argument that led a judge to agree a Pittsfield man poses a danger
- A teenager has been missing for weeks. Pittsfield police need your help locating him
- District Attorney Andrea Harrington formally announces her bid for reelection
- Vermont residents purchase two prime North Street properties
- No residents injured in Adams apartment building fire on Commercial Street
- Luis Delvalle-Rodriguez found guilty in October Mountain shooting of Nick Carnevale; second defendant acquitted
- Pittsfield police seek public's help finding missing 15-year-old girl
- A driving lesson in North Adams cemetery ends in toppled headstones
- Pop-up businesses filling empty storefronts in Adams and North Adams this summer
- Photos: Hoosac Valley High School goes to prom
- Photos: Lee High School Prom 2022
- Photos: Today in History for May 28
- Photos: District Attorney Andrea Harrington announces reelection campaign
- Photos: October Mountain verdict in the trial of Luis Delvalle-Rodriguez and Christopher Frazier
- Photos: Pittsfield Suns play home opener at Wahconah Park on a rainy Friday night
- Photos: SculptureNow exhibit opens at The Mount in Lenox
- Photos: Today in History for May 29
- Photos: The gardens at Canoe Meadows
- Photos: Boys Western Mass Track and Field Championships
Celebrate the Class of 2022
The figure of John Eastman, a constitutional theorist, former law professor and legal adviser to Donald Trump, looms increasingly large in ret…
In January 1927, Donald A. Hall was relaxing in his new office, checking his initial estimates for a custom job that had just arrived via telegram.
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II turned 96 on April 21. Because of the English weather, King George II created the “official” birthday as June 2…
MEDFORD, Mass. (AP) — A 35-year-old employee of utility National Grid died at the hospital after he was electrocuted at a work site in Massach…
Gov. Charlie Baker hopes to sign a bill outlawing revenge porn in his final year in office. The House is poised to vote on a bill that differs from his version.
Attorney General Maura Healey is joining the nationwide tsunami of lawsuits against companies that manufacture ubiquitous forever chemicals co…
Music at the Southfield Church opens its sixth season of music with guitarist Jon Suters at 7 p.m. Saturday, June 4, at Southfield Church, 234 Norfolk Road, in Southfield Village.
Berkshire International Film Festival returns for its 16th season, from Thursday, June 2 through Sunday, June 5, offering both in-person and virtual screenings. This year, the festival honors actor, producer and human rights activist Alfre Woodard.
On its surface, Arlene Hutton’s gentle, unassuming play, “Last Train to Nibroc,” is a boy-meets-girl love story that begins on a crowded train in the winter of 1940 and ends in the spring of 1943 on a porch in rural Kentucky. Simple … and, at the same time, as complex as the lives of Hutton’s characters, May and Raleigh, played by Elisheva Novella and Clayton Rardon in director Sky Vogel’s earnest, if less than fully satisfying production at Ghent Playhouse.
Four artists and the Real Eyes Gallery have partnered to raise funds for the Lousion House.
GREAT BARRINGTON — Berkshire resident Alison Larkin was in her 50s and an empty-nest single mother of two when she met Bhima, an accomplished …
Eagle sports columnist Howard Herman looks back on Mount Greylock's Derek Paris throwing the first perfect game of his career, and of the arrival of uber-prospect Kumar Rocker to the Tri-City ValleyCats.
A couple of Buddy Pellerin's grandkids, plus two Taconic High products helped deliver the Suns a rainy win Friday night in their return to Wahconah Park.
Rainy Friday night does little to dampen enthusiasm for Pittsfield Suns home opener at Wahconah Park.
Shannon Meisberger has finally won a Pac-12 championship in the 400-meter hurdles. The former Lenox High School star is now fighting for an NCAA Division I crown, with the West quarterfinals on Saturday in Arkansas.