More than 25 volunteers from Berkshire Gas Co. and Wayfair, above and below, lent a hand Friday to Central Berkshire Habitat for Humanity at the new Gordon-Deming Village at 52-62 Gordon St. in Pittsfield. The three-building complex will feature six town houses. Allegrone Cos. is overseeing construction on the project, and Habitat still is accepting applications for five of the six units.
Most Popular this Week
- An Adams woman thinks a bill she gets ought to go away. A judge agrees
- MCLA student charged with making threats says it was just 'dark humor'
- Man with history of arson arrested after another fire at White Terrace complex
- Jeff Rodgers abruptly leaves the top job at the Berkshire Museum
- End of an era: Harry's Supermarket is sold, but will stay the same
- The Latest: NY hospital pauses some services as staff quit
- A split decision to have breakfast with his family saved this Great Barrington man's life on Sept. 11
- Two people seriously wounded in Tyler Street stabbings; Pittsfield man facing charges
- 'Not where we want to be': Another COVID death reported in Pittsfield over weekend
- Joined at the waste: In Monterey, a love that can't be discarded
- Photos: A look back at some of Pittsfield's department and grocery stores that are no longer open
- Photos: Unused hospital beds, wheelchairs make their way from shuttered Sweet Brook nursing home to Guatemala
- Photos: Harry's Supermarket
- Missed the Wahconah vs. Pittsfield football game? See all the action here
- Wahconah vs. Pittsfield Girls Soccer
- Photos: Pittsfield vs Monument boys soccer
- Photos: 9/11 20th anniversary memorial event
- Photos: A look back at Josh Billings RunAground races from 2013 to 2019
- Where were you on Sept. 11? Eagle readers recall that dreadful day.
- Photos: Lenox vs. Wahconah Golf Match at Wyndhurst