NH Marine Warnings and Forecast for Saturday, September 24, 2022
URGENT - MARINE WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service Gray ME
1050 PM EDT Thu Sep 22 2022
...GALE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 PM FRIDAY TO 5 PM EDT
* WHAT...Northwest winds 20 to 30 kt with gusts up to 40 kt and
seas 6 to 9 ft expected.
* WHERE...Coastal Waters from Stonington, ME to Port Clyde, ME
out 25 NM, Penobscot Bay, Coastal Waters from Port Clyde, ME
to Cape Elizabeth, ME out 25 NM, Casco Bay and Coastal Waters
from Cape Elizabeth, ME to Merrimack River, MA out 25 NM.
* WHEN...From 5 PM Friday to 5 PM EDT Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Strong winds will cause hazardous seas which could
capsize or damage vessels and reduce visibility.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS... SCA conditions will precede the gales
tomorrow with northwesterly winds.
Mariners should alter plans to avoid these hazardous conditions.
Remain in port, seek safe harbor, alter course, and/or secure the
vessel for severe conditions.
Copyright 2022 AccuWeather