Search / 6 results found Showing: 6 of 6
A house fire on Hubbard Avenue that left a woman with life-threatening injuries in late June was started by an unattended candle, the State Fire Marshal's Office announced Thursday.
NORTH ADAMS — The State Fire Marshal's Office is investigating a fire early Sunday that forced a North Adams family to evacuate the building.
STOCKBRIDGE — An overnight fire destroyed eight buildings at Camp Mah-Kee-Nac, a private boys camp on Stockbridge Bowl.
STOW — The State Fire Marshal's Office marked a significant milestone on Tuesday — it's been two years since the last child died in a fire in …