Updated: A list of Berkshire businesses with changes to hours operation, services
*** As of April 7, this list is no longer being updated. Readers should visit https://www.berkshireeagle.com/whatsopen/ for the most up-to-date list of active and inactive businesses and businesses should visit https://berkshire-eagle.whatsopenhere.com/ to sign up. Businesses can email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with their listings. ***
These supermarkets, restaurants, libraries and other sites have changed hours of operation and/or services during the coronavirus outbreak.
● Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020, all 24-hour Price Chopper, Market 32 and Market Bistro stores will close at 10 p.m. and reopen at 7 a.m. to facilitate the restocking of product and to perform additional preventative sanitation. All stores will pre-open exclusively to seniors from 6 to 7 a.m. every day, beginning Thursday, March 19.
● Adams Hometown Market hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., effective March 15. An exclusive shopping window from 7 to 8 a.m. daily for elders, those with autoimmune disorders and first responders.
● Stop & Shop limiting to 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Beginning Thursday March 19, every Stop and Shop store will be open from 6 to 7:30 a.m. daily to service customers who are age 60 and older, with a designated entrance. Pickup services temporarily suspended. Expect delays with home delivery.
● Big Y is adjusting hours to 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. until further notice.
● 51 Park Restaurant and Tavern open for takeout and delivery, 51parkrestaurant.com.
● Adams Pizza House is open for takeout and delivery, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
● Aegean Breeze is closed until April.
● AJ’s Trailside Pub is open for takeout and delivery, call 413-743-7831 for daily specials.
● Alpamayo Restaurant is open for takeout only.
● Alta Restaurant and Wine Bar, closed until at least April 6.
● A-OK Berkshire Barbeque has takeout open until 7 p.m. Customers can call ahead, and they will bring the order to your car.
● Applebee’s is open for to-go orders and is offering free delivery through March 31 for orders placed through Applebees.com and their mobile app.
● Arizona Pizza Company is open for takeout, curbside pick up and third party delivery.
● Baba Louie's Woodfired Organic Sourdough Pizza is offering takeout, curbside pick up and delivery within 20-minute radius of Great Barrington location, noon to 9 p.m.
● Baja Charlie’s is open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 4 to 8 p.m. for take out.
● Bass Water Grill is open for takeout and delivery. Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., delivery available to Adams and Lanesboro, $25 minimum.
● Berkshire Food Co-Op is offering take out: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. daily; curbside pickup, weekdays, 10 a.m. deadline to order for pick up by 4 pm; Online ordering available.
● Berkshire Mountain Bakery is offering take and bake pizza, curbside pickup.
● Berkshire Palate is open for takeout, curbside pick up, and delivery, for dinner only.
● Betty's Pizza Shack in Lenox is open regular hours for takeout only.
● Biggins Diggins is open for takeout and delivery.
● Bistro Zinc in Lenox is closed until April 6 or beyond.
● Bizen Gourmet Japanese Cuisine & Sushi Bar, Railroad Street, Great Barrington, offers takeout and delivery from noon to 2 p.m. and 5 to 8.30 p.m. seven days a week, 413-528-4343.
● Blue Mango is open for takeout.
● Bogie's Steak and Ale is open for takeout, curbside pick up.
● Boston Seafood is open for takeout and delivery.
● Burger King is open for takeout and third party delivery, 6 a.m. to noon, lobby closed.
● BrewHaHa is open for takeout: muffins, egg scrambles and omelettes, vegetarian options.
● Bright Ideas Brewing is offering crowler orders only; online ordering available, noon to 8 p.m.
● Cantina 229 is open for takeout and delivery, Friday through Monday, preorder for delivery between 1 and 3 p.m. for take and bake; also offering orders to go.
● Capitol Restaurant is open for takeout and delivery from 3 to 8 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday. Curbside pickup available upon request.
● Chee's Chinese is offering takeout and delivery, $10 minimum for delivery, adding lunch delivery.
● Chocolate Springs is closed temporarily.
● Cozy Corner is open for takeout.
● Daily Grind is offering takeout of the full menu during regular hours.
● Desperados is open for takeout, 4 to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday.
● Dewey’s Public House is open for takeout, Thursday through Saturday, 4 - 7 p.m., limited menu.
● District Kitchen + Bar, Pittsfield, pickup orders available from 4 to 8 p.m. daily. Full menu at district.kitchen.
● Domino’s is open for takeout and delivery.
● Donaji Mexican Restaurant in Great Barrington is open for curbside pickup and delivery (delivery has a small fee depending on the distance, $3 within 5 miles, $5 within 8 miles) Tuesday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday noon to 8. Free delivery to any veteran and 10 percent discount to any veteran. These offers will include the elderly and the most needed. 413-717-4220; order via text message at 413-464-2344.
● Dream Away Lodge, family-style meal for takeout, call 413-623-8725 between noon and 4 p.m. Friday or Saturday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to noon to order. Pick up between 4 and 6 p.m.
● East Side Cafe is offering takeout, Friday and Saturday from 4 to 9 p.m.
● Eat on North, Pittsfield, closed until April 7.
● Elixir is Great Barrington is offering takeout, delivery, meal subscriptions.
● Fiddleheads Grille is closed.
● Fiesta Bar & Grill is open for takeout and delivery.
● Firefly in Lenox will be closed until further notice.
● Flavours Of Malaysia, Pittsfield. Pickup orders available for lunch and dinner. Full menu at flavoursintheberkshires.com.
● Flavours of Malaysia is offering takeout, lunch and dinner, dinner entrees made family-style.
● Flos is open for takeout, Tuesday through Sunday.
● Four Brothers Pizza is offering takeout, curbside pickup.
● Frankie's Ristorante Italiano is offering takeout, curbside pick up and delivery.
● Freight Yard Pub/ The Trail House: The FYP will be offering take-out from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., 10 percent off will be offered. Free delivery service, a minimum of $25 is required. The Trail House will be closing until April 17.
● Friends Grille is open for takeout.
● Fuel Coffee Shop, open 8 to noon.
● GB Eats is open for takeout, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
● Gedney Farm is closing its restaurant and hotel until Monday, April 6.
● Gorham & Norton is open for takeout. Seniors hour, 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
● Grazie is open for takeout and delivery, Wednesday to Saturday.
● Great Barrington Bagel and Deli Co is offering takeout, delivery and curbside pick up, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
● Green Acres Package & Deli, Cheshire. Deli open 6:30 a.m. to noon for takeout only. Grab & Go case offers salads, sandwiches, packaged sliced deli meat & cheeses, and snacks. Pizza is limited to takeout orders only. Slices not available. Delivery available with an order of $25+.
● Grouse House Restaurant and Inn is offering takeout, curbside pick up.
● Guidos is open for takeout, cafe service begins at 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
● Haflinger Haus will be offering a special takeout menu and local delivery, 4:30 - 7:30 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday, call 413-743-2221.
● Hangar is open for takeout and delivery.
● Haven Cafe and Bakery in Lenox is offering a Supper Club starting March 25. Order by previous Sunday morning.
● Helsinki Hudson (N.Y.) is closing the doors to the restaurant, nightclub, and special events effective immediately.
● Highland Restaurant: Open for takeout orders only in the next three weeks from noon to 8 p.m.
● Hinsdale Trading Company has a drive up window open.
● Hot Dog Ranch is open for takeout in North Adams and Pittsfield.
● Hot Harry's will only offer takeout or delivery options for all customers through April 7. Pick up: toasttab.com/hot-harrys-fresh-burritos-north-street/v3. Delivery: doordash.com/store/hot-harry-s-fresh-burritos-pittsfield-556822/748718/.
● Hot Tomatoes is open for takeout and delivery.
● House of India, Pittsfield, pickup orders available 3 to 8:30 p.m. Monday-Sunday, Full menu at houseofindiaonline.com.
● House of India is offering takeout, Monday through Sunday, 3 to 8:30 p.m.
● Jackson’s Old Chatham House is open for takeout.
● Jack’s Hot Dog Stand is open for takeout.
● John Andrews Farmhouse Restaurant is open for takeout, Sunday, Monday and Thursday, 5 to 7 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 5 to 8 p.m.
● Kelly’s Diner is open for takeout, breakfast and lunch.
● Korean Garden is open for takeout and delivery.
● La Fogata is open for takeout and delivery; meals for four at $40.
● Lee's Dynasty is open for takeout and delivery, no sushi bar.
● Lenox Coffee is closed.
● Lenox’s Electra's Cafe is closed until at least April 7.
● Locker Room Sports Pub is open for takeout only, 413-243-2662.
● Loeb’s Foodtown is open for takeout, curbside pick up and delivery.
● Luau Hale is open for takeout, delivery, 4 p.m.-9 p.m. daily.
● Lucia’s Latin Kitchen is offering pick up/delivery to Lee, Lenox and Stockbridge, Friday through Sunday, 5:30-8:30 p.m.
● Main Street Cafe is serving full breakfast and lunch menu, 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., takeout.
● Manhattan Pizza Company is open for takeout, curbside pickup and delivery.
● Marketplace Cafe has the full menu available for takeout, curbside pick up; limited menu via doordash.
● Marketplace Cafe in Great Barrington is open for takeout, curbside pick up.
● Mazcot's Sport Bar & Grill is open for takeout, check for new hours.
● Mazzeo’s Ristorante: 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Call 413-448-2095 to place your order or you can email email@example.com for curbside pickup or delivery.
● McDonald's Adams is open for takeout,24 drive thru/lobby and door dash end at 11 p.m.
● Meng's Pan-Asian is closed.
● Methuselah Bar & Lounge, Pittsfield, closed.
● Mezze Bistro + Bar is open for takeout, menu tbd.
● Stockbridge’s Michael's Restaurant is offering takeout only.
● Mission Restaurant, Pittsfield, closed.
● Moonlight Diner and Grille is open 7 to 3 p.m. for takeout.
● Morgan House Inn & Restaurant is offering takeout, Wednesday through Saturday, 4:30-7 p.m.
● Naji’s Mediterranean is open for takeout.
● New Amazing Pavilion is open for takeout and delivery.
● Ninety Nine Restaurants have closed in-store dining at all locations. Guests can order meals from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Sunday at 413-236-0980 or online at 99restaurants.com (limited to-go only menu). Curbside pickup is available.
● Norad Cafe is open for takeout, call ahead.
● Number 10 is offering their menu to patrons via take out only, 5 to 8 p.m., 413-528-5244.
● Number Ten is offering takeout only starting March 19, 5 p.m.
● Olde Heritage Tavern is open for take out and for delivery (only to Lenox and Lenox Dale currently), 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 5 to 8 p.m.
● Olympic Pizza is open 11 a.m. - 9 p.m., for takeout, curbside pick up and delivery; online ordering.
● On a Roll in Lenox is offering limited breakfast and lunch menu for delivery or "touch-free" pickup, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
● Once Upon a Table is offering takeout, 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
● Otto's will continue with scheduled breakfast, lunch, and dinner delivery. Curbside pick up and carryout will also be available for as long as they're able. Online ordering for carryout and delivery will be available at ottoskitchen.com.
● O’Laughlin’s Pub: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. to-go only.
● Paddys will be open Thursday through Saturday from 4 to 8 for take out, curbside pickup or delivery. Will open Sunday 3 to 7 for take out for pizza and wings only.
● Panchos Mexican Restaurant is open lunch and dinner for pick up, takeout, and delivery with $25 order. Call 413-499-2266.
● Papa Gino's is open for takeout and delivery.
● Papa Joe’s Ristorante & Pizzeria, Newell Street, Pittsfield, is open for takeout orders and is offering delivery, 413-442-7272 or 413-499-2151.
● Patisserie Lenox in Great Barrington is offering takeout and free deliveries (for orders of $45 and more) up to 15 minutes away from Great Barrington. Patisserie Lenox in Lenox is offering curbside pick up and delivery on orders over $45.
● Patrick’s Pub is open for takeout, curbside pick up or delivery Monday through Saturday from noon to 2 p.m. or 5 to 9 p.m.
● Pedrin’s Dairy Bar is open for takeout only, picnic area closed.
● Pera Mediteranean Bistro is open for takeout; local delivery available, online ordering available.
● Pine Brook Pub is offering takeout and delivery of dinners, daily specials, 5 - 9 p.m.
● Pitchfork is offering takeout, curbside pick up and delivery. $20 minimum for delivery.
● Pittsfield Rye and Specialty Breads is open Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. for takeout and curbside pick up.
● Pizza Works is open for takeout and delivery.
● Pleasant and Main is open 5 p.m. weekdays, 8:30 to 3 p.m. weekends, for takeout, curbside pick up.
● Poseidon Coffee will open April 3 with curbside pick up; hours Monday to Friday, 7:30 -9:30 a.m. and Saturday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
● Post Eatery & Bar in Lee is closed until further notice
● PUBLIC Eat + Drink is open for takeout, 4 to 8 p.m.
● Ramuntos North Adams is offering takeout Sunday to Tuesday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Wednesday and Thursday, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
● Red Lion Inn is offering a limited take-out menu, noon to 2, 5:30 to 7 p.m.
● Renee’s Diner has takeout available, breakfast and lunch, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
● Rio Cafe is open for takeout and delivery.
● Salmon Run Fish House is offering curbside pick up, 4 to 8 p.m. daily, closed Tuesdays.
● Sen Sushi is open for takeout.
● Shire Breu-Hous in Dalton will be offering food and beer to go from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday to Friday, and 1 to 5 p.m. on Saturday. For orders, call 413-842-8313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Have your order in by 3 p.m. and let them know what time you'd like to pick up.Orders will be available for curbside pick-up only, drive into the back parking lot and look for the rear entrance.
● Shiro Japanese Restaurant is open for takeout, curbside pick up.
● Siam Square is open for takeout and delivery; delivery free for orders over $20 in Great Barrington.
● Six Depot is open for curbside pick up of at the roastery, Monday through Friday. The cafe is closed.
● Southfield Store is expanding takeout services: Breakfast, lunch, pastries and coffee will be available for take-out from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. seven days a week. Orders may be placed in person and in advance at 413-229-5050. Curbside pick-up is available for guests who order over the phone. Free delivery to the 5 Villages is also available.
● South Street Pizza House is open for takeout.
● Spice Root Modern Indian Cuisine is open for takeout and contact-less delivery, online ordering available.
● Spring Street Market and Cafe is closed.
● Stacie's Corner Cafe is open for takeout, delivery and curbside pick up, limited menu, Wednesday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Sunday, 8 a.m. to noon.
● Stagecoach Tavern at Race Brook Lodge is doing takeout, Thursday through Sunday, 1 to 8 p.m., and delivery Thursday through Sunday, 4:30 to 8 p.m.; call 413-229-8585.
● Starving Artist Cafe & Creperie is open for takeout, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
● Subway Shops are open at 450 Pittsfield Road, Lenox, 9-7 p.m., Monday-Saturday. Closed on Sunday; 179 South St., Pittsfield, 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. on Sunday; 502 East St., 9-7 p.m., Monday-Saturday, 10-6 p.m. Sunday; 370 Pecks Road, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 9-6 p.m. on Sunday; 455 Dalton Ave., 9-7 p.m. Monday-Saturday, closed on Sunday; 555 Hubbard Ave. inside Walmart, 8-7 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 9-6 p.m. on Sunday. You can order in store, through the app or on your computer where they are offering a Buy-one footlong Get-one free on all footlong sandwiches. Delivery thru Uber Eats and Door Dash.
● Tangier Cafe is open Wednesday through Sunday, 4 to 8 p.m. for takeout, curbside pick up.
● Teddy’s Pizza and Restaurant is open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. for takeout.
● The Bridge Restaurant is closed, at least until April 7.
● The Egremont Barn is offering take-out/delivery and live streaming entertainment. Visit theegremontbarn.com for information.
● The Lantern, Pittsfield, takeout available noon to 8 p.m. Full menu and family meals: facebook.com/pg/thelanternbarandgrill.
● The Log is closed.
● The Lost Lamb is open for takeout and curbside pick up, 9:30 to 4:30 p.m., call 413-298-7156.
● The Olde Heritage Tavern is open for takeout and delivery to Lenox and Lenox Dale.
● The Old Inn on the Green is open for takeout and delivery Wednesday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
● The Red Lion Inn is offering takeout only.
● The Store at Five Corners is closed temporarily.
● Thistle & Mirth, Pittsfield, closed.
● Thrive Vegan Diner, Pittsfield, closed.
● Tito’s Mexican Grill, Pittsfield, pickup orders available at 413-464-9408 or order through DoorDash. Full menu at titosmexicangrillpittsfield.com.
● Trattoria Il Vesuvio is closed until further notice.
● Tres Ninos is open for takeout.
● Tunnel City Coffee’s Spring Street and Mass MoCA locations will remain open for takeout.
● Village Pizza is open for takeout and delivery.
● Vivaldi's Pizza is offering takeout, curbside pickup and delivery.
● Wandering Star Brewery is offering weekend growlers and can takeout sales.
● Water Street Grill is open for takeout.
● Xicohtencatl Mexican Restaurant is open for takeout, curbside pick up, 4 to 8 p.m.
● Zucchini’s is open for takeout.
● Zucco’s is open for takeout and delivery.
● ‘6 House Pub is open for takeout and delivery; call 413-458-1896 or email orders at email@example.com.
● Arcadian Shop is closed until further notice.
● Berkshire Bike & Board in Pittsfield and Great Barrington are closed.
● Berkshire General Store, North Street, Pittsfield, closed until March 30.
● Berkshire Graphics Inc. at 239 Wahconah St., Pittsfield, is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The showroom is open by appointment only. Office equipment service and office supply deliveries are available and curbside dropoff can be requested. Information: berkshiregraphics.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, 413-442-3569.
● Berkshire Mazda has temporarily changed their hours: Sales: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, 9-4 p.m. Service: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
● The Bookstore in Lenox is closed to the public until further notice.
● Caligari’s Hardware in Lenox is open and offering home delivery and curbside pickup
● Carr Hardware is offering curbside pick up and home delivery. Pittsfield, 413-443-5611; Lenox, 413-442-0983; Lee, 413-243-2541; Great Barrington, 413-528-4528; North Adams, 413-663-6600.
● Central Berkshire Habitat for Humanity ReStore is closed to shopping and donations.
● DICK’S Sporting Goods will temporarily close all retail locations through Thursday, April 2.
● E. Caligari & Son in Great Barrington is only offering curbside pickup and delivery.
● Lee Premium Outlets has closed until March 29.
● Peace Train Tees will be offering free shipping through April 13. Use code FREESHIP.
● Pittsfield Health Food Centre offering free delivery in Berkshire County, pay over the phone or with cash/check. Available Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
● RJ Stohr Diamonds & Fine Jewelry Downtown Pittsfield, Inc. will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday to Saturday until further notice.
● Stage Stores and brands Gordmans, Bealls, Goodys, Palais Royal, Peebles, and Stage have adjusted our store operating hours. Until further notice, our reduced store hours are Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday noon to 6 p.m.
● Taylor Rental in Great Barrington is open for business.
● Berkshire Athenaeum is closed temporarily.
● The Bushnell Sage Library in Sheffield will be closed through at least March 30.
● Chatham (N.Y.) Public Library will remain open but has canceled all programs effective through March 31.
● Clarksburg closed its school, town hall, senior center and library through Friday to be cleaned and sanitized.
● Lanesborough Library closed through March 28.
● Lee Library is closed until further notice. Fines for overdue books will be waived during this time. The Quilt Show scheduled for April, will be postponed until November.
● The Lenox Library will be closed to the public until further notice. Renewals on library items by phone, no overdue fines will be charged.
● Mason and Ramsdell Libraries in Great Barrington are closed to the public. Phone service is available at Mason, 413-528-2403, or Ramsdell, 413-274-3738. Ramsdell’s messages will be checked on Wednesdays. Visit gblibraries.org for more information.
● New Lebanon Library has canceled all March programming and will be closed to the public for the remainder of the month.
● North Adams Public Library is closed.
● Richmond Free Public Library is closed to the public until further notice. Items may be returned to the outside box and and currently checked out items can be renewed by phone at 413-553-7795 or richmondfreepubliclibrary.org.
● Roeliff Jansen Community Library (N.Y.) has suspended all library events through the end of March.
● The Stockbridge Library is closed through March 30.
● All Construct Inc. offices are closed effective March 18. Staff is working remotely to meet the affordable housing needs of South Berkshire neighbors. Access to housing, assistance with application processes, financial support for housing-related crises and financial guidance is available by phone. Permanent Housing: Kathy Wiggins email@example.com or 413-42-4348. Transitional Housing and Financial Assistance: Courtney Kimball at firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-429-4143. Housing Navigation: Joshua Mack at email@example.com or 413-429-4430. After hours support: 413-528-1985.
● All Salisbury Bank and Riverside Division locations will offer banking services through drive-up windows, at locations where they are available. All branch lobbies will be temporarily closed to the public.
● Berkshire Eye Center is seeing patients for emergencies only, by appointment through March 29.
● Berkshire Gas is restricting non-employee visitors to all sites and is establishing a call screening process in customer service to defer nonessential work and limit potential exposure for employees and customers. The company has suspended service shut offs for nonpayment,
● Berkshire Paint and Sip is canceling events through April 7.
● Berkshire Pet Pals LLC in Lee is offering dog walking, pet transportation to veterinary and grooming appointments, pet food delivery, private doggy daycare or boarding, etc. to residents in the Lee/Lenox/Stockbridge area, BerkshirePetPals.com or 413-446-8099.
● No classes are taking place at Berkshire Pulse until further notice.
● The Berkshire Regional Transit Authority has limited public use of the Intermodal Transportation Center to those utilizing BRTA’s bus service, Peter Pan, Greyhound, Amtrak, or buying food at the coffee shop. BRTA has instituted social distancing within the ITC, by removing tables and spacing out the remaining chairs. There have been no changes to any routes or times at this time. Information: berkshirerta.com.
● Berkshire Yoga Dance and Fitness is offering classes online while the studio temporarily pauses all group classes from Sunday, March 15 - 29.
● Canyon Ranch Lenox: Resort closed through April 5 unless further extensions are determined necessary.
● Crandell Theatre in Chatham, N.Y., is closed through Thursday, April 16.
● Elder Services of Berkshire County Inc. will continue its essential functions including accepting new referrals for meals, in home services and other programs; Meals on Wheels; home care providers; information and referral services; making SHINE contacts via telephone and mailing documents to consumers; ombudsman calls to area nursing homes; ensuring that Money Management consumers have their cash allotments and, if necessary, establishing online banking or auto pay options.
● Elm Street Martial Arts in Pittsfield has canceled all classes until further notice.
● Ferrin Contemporary has canceled public events scheduled for this week, and has extended “Nature/Nurture,” through May 9; Only open by appointment while MASS MoCA is closed.
● Greylock Federal Credit Union branch lobbies are closing, but drive-thru facilities and ATMs are open for business, and you can reach us by phone 24/7 at 413-236-4000. Plus, you can perform nearly every transaction with our online, mobile and telephone banking services.
● Greylock Insurance Agency offices are closing. Agents can be reached during regular business hours at 413-443-5943 or at greylockinsurance.com.
● Hair Express & Day Spa on Cheshire Road, Pittsfield, will be closed March 20 through April 4.
● Images Cinema will be canceling all films and special events until further notice.
● Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health will close for six weeks.
● Lee Bank lobby access will be available by appointment only.
● MassHire Berkshire Career Center will be closed to the public until further notice.
● North Adams Yoga has canceled classes through March 21.
● Southwestern Vermont Medical Center in Bennington, Vt. has postponed non-urgent visits and procedures beginning Thursday, March 19, until at least Sunday, April 5. Office staff will notify patients directly.
● Township Four is open by appointment (pick up) and delivery only.
● TD Bank has the following hours: 99 West St., Pittsfield, lobby hours are 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Monday-Friday, drive thru is open 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Saturday. 660 Merrill Road, Pittsfield, drive thru is open 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Saturday. 271 Main St., Great Barrington, drive thru is open 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Saturday. 90 Main St., North Adams, drive thru is open 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Saturday.
● Governor Baker ordered a suspension of school operations for educational purposes at all public and private elementary and secondary (K-12) schools in the Commonwealth (not including residential and day schools for special needs students), beginning Tuesday, March 17 and continuing until May 4.
● Adams Fire District is closed until further notice. During this time, the District will be operating on limited staffing in order to maintain services to customers. Payments will be accepted during this time and can be sent via the mail, banking institution, or left in the mailbox located on the right side of the District office door. To report an emergency, call 911. For a water emergency, call the Police Department at 413-743-1212. For all other matters, call 413-743-0179 or 413-743-0978. Dial ext. 10, for further assistance or billing or account questions. Dial ext. 13, to reach Superintendent Barrett or the Water Department. Dial ext. 16, to reach Chief Engineer Pansecchi or the Fire Department. Messages will be checked on a regular basis.
● Alford town offices will be closed to the public through April 3. The Select Board secretary will continue to work Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Visit townofalford.org for more information or call 413-528-4536.
● Becket town buildings are closed to the public. Staff is available by phone and email. Visit townofbecket.org or call 413-623-8934.
● Copake (N.Y.) Town Hall and Highway Garage are closed until further notice. The public can communicate with staff at 518-329-1234, via email and US mail. Letters or documents can be left in the outside drop box. Voicemail and email will be checked regularly. Building permits will be issued remotely. The Transfer Station is open as normal. Visit townofcopake.org for email contacts, updates and cancellations.
● Dalton Fire District Business Office, Dalton Fire Station, and Water Department Stockhouse are closed to the public. District staff will report as usual and be available by telephone to handle municipal business. A drop box is located at the front of Dalton Fire Station for the public to deposit paperwork and necessary items to allow for continuation of services. Residents are encouraged to use online features. The Fire District will continue to provide essential functions and services and all District staff will be available by phone. All public meetings will be assessed for need and posted per open meeting requirements.
● Egremont Town Hall is closed to public traffic. Drop boxes are located by the outside doors. Staff is available by phone and email: Select Board/Office Administrator, 413-528-0182, ext. 10; Office Clerk, 413-528-0182, ext. 17; Board of Health, 413-528-0182, ext. 22; Building Inspector, 413-528-0182, ext. 13; Assessors, 413-528-0182, ext. 14; Treasurer/Tax Collector, 413-528-0182, ext. 12; Town Clerk, 413-528-0182, ext. 11.
● Great Barrington Fire District - Water Department office is closed to the public until further notice. Payments may be left in the drop box to the right of the office door. View your account/pay your bill at Visit firstname.lastname@example.org to view account or pay bill. Call 413-528-0133 during office hours.
● Great Barrington town buildings and parks equipment will be closed to the public until further notice. All non-essential meetings of town board and committees have been suspended until further notice, Employees will remain working and providing services to residents electronically and by phone during normal operating hours. The town clerk’s office will provide all services online, by email, and by regular mail, including dog license renewals, transfer station bag tags, vital records, etc. To obtain or submit nomination papers for the upcoming town election in May, contact Town Clerk Jennifer Messina at Jmessina@townofgb.org or call 413-528-1619, ext..3, to arrange for drop-off/pickup. The Treasurer/Collector’s office has installed a drop-box for tax payments, located in front of Town Hall. Payments are also accepted online using a checking account or credit or debit cards. Contact Treasurer/Collector Karen Fink, Kfink@townofgb.org or call 413-528-1619, ext. 4. The Senior Center is closed but many services are still available. A daily pre-packaged meal will be provided to elderly residents in need. To register, contact the center one day in advance to arrange for pickup, 413-528-1881.
● Lee town offices will be closed to the public except by appointment until further notice. Visit lee.ma.us for contact information and instructions on how to request records from the clerk’s office via mail/email. The town hall can be contacted at 413-243-5500.
● As of March 16, services at Lenox Town Hall and all public buildings will be by appointment-only.
● North Adams City Hall, Public Schools, Mary Spitzer Senior Center closed to the public.
● Peru Town Hall and Community Center are closed to the public. Visit townofperuma.com for more information.
● Pittsfield municipal offices and buildings will be closed to the public and non-emergency personnel through April 7. All Pittsfield public meetings are canceled until April 7. Visit cityofpittsfield.org to manage business needs.
● Pittsfield Police Department has curtailed non-essential functions to the greatest practical extent. The public should refrain from entering the building for non-emergency services. Citizens are encouraged to call 413-448-9700 with questions regarding the availability of services. The following services are suspended: child safety seats, fingerprinting services, firearms license/permit processing, fleet maintenance, food donations, in-person sex offender registration, medication disposal, records requests, station tours.
● Richmond Town Hall and town buildings are closed to the public. Staff will continue to work with normal hours and are available by phone. Paperwork or payments can be left in the outside box. All non-essential boards and committee meetings are postponed. All essential governmental boards and committees will continue to hold their meetings but will do so as remotely as possible. The town is currently implementing a process with the use of Zoom to conduct meetings. All extracurricular groups such as book club or movie clubs are to be postponed.
● Sheffield Town Hall will be closed to the public Tuesday, March 1, through at least March 30. Employees will be available by phone or by appointment if needed by calling 413-229-7000.
● Town of Stockbridge has canceled town meetings until April 1 and Council on Aging is closed until further notice.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.