Foundation releases grant deadlines
- Harvard Business School's Performance Measurement for Effective Management of Nonprofit Organizations — May 28-31 at Harvard Business School — applications are due Feb. 1.
- The Crane Family Fund — applications are due Feb. 15.
- The Green Pastures Fund — applications are due March 1.
- Harvard Business School's Strategic Perspectives in Nonprofit Management Program — July 14-20 at Harvard Business School — applications are due March 1.
- The James and Robert Hardman Fund for North Adams — Applications are due March 1.
- The Fund for Williamstown — Letters of intent describing projects and their purpose are due March 15. Full grant applications are due April 15
- Berkshire Taconic administers more than 35 individual scholarship funds for students in Berkshire County who plan to attend an accredited college, university, trade school or graduate program. Applications are due March 15, unless otherwise noted. To see a full list of Berkshire County scholarships, visit www.berkshiretaconic.org/BerkshireScholarships.
TRAVEL, SUMMER SERVICE, CULTURAL
- The Alice and Richard Henriquez Memorial Fund and Youth World Awareness Program — applications are due Feb. 1.
- The Moonlight Mile Scholarship Fund — applications are due March 15.
- The Simple Gifts Fund — applications are due March 15.
- The Lenox Education Enrichment Foundation for Lenox Public Schools — due Jan. 15.
- The Lanesborough Initiative for Excellence for the Lanesborough School District — due Jan. 20.
- Eagle Fund and Janet's Fund for the Southern Berkshire Regional School District — due March 1.
- The Richmond Educational Enrichment Fund for Richmond Consolidated School — due March 1.
- The James C. Kapteyn Endowment Fund — Nominations from school principals or chief administrators are due Feb. 9. Nominees must complete their applications by March 30. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to nominate an educator.
For information or applications on all grants, apply online at www.berkshiretaconic.org/SearchGrants and www.berkshiretaconic.org/SearchScholarships.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.