Ring in 2019 at one of these parties
Still not sure what to do to celebrate New Year's Eve? We've got a list of fun events happening throughout the county
Note: If your event isn't listed, please email our Calendar Editor, Meggie Baker, at email@example.com, to have it added online and/or in a subsequent print edition.
- BountiFare: Appetizers, 6:30 p.m., dinner buffet 7:30 to 9 p.m., a champagne toast, party favors and midnight buffet, with Straight Up. Tickets are $50.
- The Polish National Alliance Lodge 1365 (aka The P.N.A.): Annual party from 9 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. A DJ will spin. No cover charge.
- Chester Common Table: New Years' Eve Party, 6:30 p.m. to midnight, featuring music by The Franklin County Sweethearts, beginning at 8 p.m. $45 includes a three-course dinner buffet, signature homemade desserts and a champagne toast. $15 admission available for admission after 9 p.m. Make your reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-354-1076.
- The Stationery Factory: Whiskey City and Mr. Doubtfire play during a New Year's celebration, with dinner by KJ Knosh. Doors open at 6:30 p.m., dinner at 7:30 p.m., Mr. Doubtfire at 9:15 p.m., and Whiskey City at 10:30 p.m. Tickets: $50 dinner and music, or $20 music only.
- Knox Trail Inn: New Year's Eve Party features a dinner buffet beginning at 6 p.m., followed by music by the band Generation X at 9 p.m.; open until 1 a.m.
- The Barn at the Egremont Village Inn: The BTUS play, 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Tickets are $25.
- Bogie's Steak & Ale: WYKYD plays, starting at 9 p.m. Cover charge $10; complimentary midnight champagne toast is included.
- Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center: The Berkshire Bach Society presents the annual "Bach at New Year's" with Berkshire Bach Ensemble director and soloist, Eugene Drucker and a program of two Brandenburgs plus more festive concerti with "wind power" by Bach, Vivaldi, Handel, Telemann and Corelli, beginning at 6 p.m. Tickets are $42 to $88.
- Number 10: Bev Rohlehr and the Colbys return to 10 Castle St., to play a New Year's Eve dinner and party, featuring three delicious courses, special surprises from the chef, and a champagne toast at midnight, beginning at 9 p.m. Email email@example.com or call 413-528-5244 for more information or reservations. P.S.: From 5 to 7 p.m., they are serving their special show menu. If you're going to the Berkshire Bach concert at the Mahaiwe, book a reservation at 5 p.m., and you'll get to the show on time.
- Jiminy Peak: Festivities kick off just after 10 p.m. with a torchlight parade and fireworks; watch the ball drop, with live music at Christiansen's Tavern, 37 Corey Road.
- Blantyre: New Year's Eve Gala: "The Great Gatsby," featuring a gourmet dinner, dessert and cocktails, with live music and festive photo opportunities, 7:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Tickets are $150 plus tax and gratuity, available by calling 844-881-0104. This is a 21 and older event.
- The Gateways Inn: New Year's Eve Dinner-Dance Gala with Misty Blues, beginning at 8 p.m.
- Wheatleigh: The party begins with a special dinner at 8:30 p.m. that includes a champagne welcome and canapes, a seven-course dinner and a dessert buffet in the Great Hall. Andy Wrba Trio plays after dinner, with a fortune teller and champagne toast at midnight. Tickets are $296 per person, plus tax and service. Call 413-637-0610 for reservations, required.
- Greylock WORKS: DJ BFG spins at "Gratitude," $37.40 (ticket prices subject to increase), 8:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. 21 and older.
- 7 Grille: DJ B and DJ Marc The Don spin from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- PortSmitts Lakeway Restaurant: Music by Dan Gingras accompanies a special New Year's Eve menu in addition to their regular menu, opening at 4 p.m. Reservations: 413-236-5727.
- Country Club of Pittsfield: The New Year's Eve Extravaganza will feature a three-course meal, music and dancing provided by a DJ, open bar from 6 to 7 p.m., and a cash bar for the rest of the night, with a champagne toast at midnight. Doors open at 6 p.m.; party goes until 12:30 a.m. Tickets are $90. Dress code: Business casual, semi-formal.
- The Proprietor's Lodge: This spot offers two options for your New Year's Eve: Enjoy a full-night event featuring a six-course prix-fixe meal and cocktails before the party begins in the ballroom at 8 p.m. ($55 includes dinner, admission to the party and one drink ticket. Taking reservations at 5, 7 or 9 p.m.) Or, just go to the party, beginning at 8 p.m., with live music by The Rejuvenators Band. Tickets $25. Call 413-446-0017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations and tickets.
- The Polish Falcons: People are invited to bring a dish to this "low key, no stress New Year's Eve Party," with music by a DJ beginning at 8 p.m. and a champagne toast at midnight. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Tavern at the A: Bottoms Up and Live Wire play, and a late-night buffet is available around 11 p.m.
- Mission Bar + Tapas: New Year's Eve Prix Fixe Dinner with the Kyle Murray Jazz Trio from 5 to 9 p.m. A pre-party meal or date night idea. The menu will be complemented by the bar's full drink menu. The restaurant will be taking reservations for any number of people throughout the evening and walk ins are welcome. The $40 per guest includes the four-course dinner. No cover and cash bar.
- The Red Lion Inn: Jon Sauer Ensemble plays in the Lobby from 6 to 8 p.m., followed by a New Year's Eve Gala with the Jon Sauer Big Band, 8 p.m. to 12:30 a.m., reservations required. In the Lion's Den, Bigger Boat performs.
- The Orchards Hotel: New Year's Eve festivities begin with dinner at 7 p.m. and a comedy show starting at 8:30. Tickets for the meal and the show are $89 per couple. Overnight tickets include the meal and show, dancing at 10 p.m. a toast at midnight, the room and brunch the next morning beginning at 10 a.m. Overnight tickets begin at $289 per couple, and can be reserved by calling 413-458-9611.
TALK TO US
If you'd like to leave a comment (or a tip or a question) about this story with the editors, please email us. We also welcome letters to the editor for publication; you can do that by filling out our letters form and submitting it to the newsroom.